Write for us
WHAT! is a magazine about different topics like psychedelic culture, veganism, ecology, and festivals. And anyone who wants to write here’s always welcome. It’s super easy to become part of our family.
We’ve a few rules. We expect writers to follow these rules. Please read our page about us first. Then, check out our categories because we only accept articles about them.
Content that includes racism, sexism, speciesism and other forms of prejudice and discrimination won't be accepted.
- Excellent writing, speaking, and reading in English.
- No copied content.
- You must be able to adapt to teamwork.
- At least 1 article per month.
What do we offer?
Unfortunately, WAHT! isn’t a profitable website at this time. Google Ads bring back their own expenses. Writer candidates agree to participate in our website voluntarily.
How can you apply?
You can apply by filling out the following WATH! authorship application form.
So. We look forward to hearing from you.
NOTE: Applications from people who don’t respond to our responses within 3 business days will be considered invalid.
Want to guest post?
You may not want to write to WATH! all the time. Would you like to be a guest writer? Why? If you’ve a blog, guest writing has several advantages.
- Your blog’s engagement increases.
- When you get backlinks from a quality website, your website’s credibility in search engines increases.
- You can gain new readers.
The guest posting system is obviously a “win-win” situation for both sides. You gain new readers and backlinks, while WATH! stays up to date. It’s really positive for both sides that we can produce and support each other.
I want to be a guest writer, what do I’ve to do?
Just send us your prepared article directly by e-mail (firstname.lastname@example.org).
What’re the rules?
Please read our rules carefully before sending an email.
- Articles must be at least 700-1000-words.
- Articles must be related to our categories.
- Articles shouldn’t contain spelling and punctuation errors.
- Articles should be sent in Drive Doc or Word format.
- Articles should be original and haven’t been published elsewhere.
- Photos must be high resolution and copyright free.
- Articles should contain only 2 do-follow links.
If you’ve any questions, you can send an email directly to email@example.com or contact us using the form.
You can also check out other guest writers’ articles here.